My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://blog.benaimfletcher.com
and update your bookmarks.

31 July 2009

Potential Dresses (for me)

Remember this post? Well I just got an email asking how much shipping was to a girls zip code out in CA! I emailed her back almost immediately, but who knows if she'll follow through with it.

And with every email I get about the dress, I started looking at other dresses. I found a local store that carries the Dessy bridesmaid lines in Durham and, if the dress actually sells, I'm going to go look at them.

I am currently coveting these, but I dunno in what colors until I see the fabric in person... Oh, I couldn't copy the dresses, only the sketches, so you have to click through to see the actual dresses. They're so pretty! Now for the girl to come through and purchase mine...

0 comments: